Chrisma Chris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna

2 posters

Go down

To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna Empty To my child Hariprasuna

Post  Fahrenheit-QC Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 am

Hello my child , How are you doing today alien alien alien

You haven't sent the updated list and what about the chocolates to all the orphaned child's?? Shocked Shocked Shocked

I thought you are an active child eager to preform the task's assigned... scratch scratch scratch

So task for today is comb your hair to have two pony tail's and tie the ribbons (i asked you on friday to bring them today remember) and show it to every one in CM Team & Integration Team from 5pm to 5.20pm.

I will be watching you .. cyclops cyclops cyclops

Regards,
Your Chris mOm

Fahrenheit-QC

Back to top Go down

To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna Empty To Adopted child

Post  Fahrenheit-QC Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:58 am

Ok child , update the list on Monday and Dont forget to bring chocolates & the 2 ribbons on monday.

Fahrenheit-QC

Back to top Go down

To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna Empty To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna

Post  nature Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:51 am

Sorry mom ,

I am not going to my native this weekend ... And as I am staying in hostel I can not bring home made sweets ...
I will get chocolates for the orphan kids ... Will send you the updated list by monday ...
I am very tired as I have come in morning shift and was occupaid with the issues till now..
Planning to leave now ....

Your Adopted child
Hariprasuna

nature

Back to top Go down

To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna Empty To Hariprasuna from adopted mOm

Post  Fahrenheit-QC Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 am

My Adopted child Hariprasuna,

You tried well , but the list is not correct. Look for the orphans correctly and send the updated list. Siva prakash has xmas-qc as mom and few others too.. pale pale pale

And as for the Task to be done by Monday is to bring "Home made sweets for all the orphaned childs cherry cherry (Its ok if you bring for other too) and bring 2 ribbons (that are used to tie the hair or pony tails).

Have a nice & happy weekend !! lol! lol!

Fahrenheit-QC

Back to top Go down

To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna Empty To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna

Post  nature Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 am

Hi Mom,

Find the list of kids who are awaiting their original mom's response listed below.

Amalageetha K
Aravinthk S
Divyalakshmi R
Ganesh Surianarayanan
H Verma
Hariprasuna G
Harshavardhan Rajan
Kalaivani1 K
Mankiran Batra
Mohanrao Y
P Banu
Pradeep Cheedella
Revathi Sambasivam
Saisaranya S
Sakthi M
Sivaprakash C
Srinivasan Vijayaraghavan

I have completed my activity in time...
Hope you will try to adopt as many childs as possible from the list ... Very Happy
Have a nice week end ...

Your adopted child
Hariprasuna

nature

Back to top Go down

To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna Empty Re: To Fahrenheit-QC - Your adopted child Hariprasuna

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down